Join a panel of recruiters and recent IOE graduates for presentations and an interactive Q&A session. Food provided!
Guests: Sarah Costello from GM, Mira Rodney from PricewaterhouseCoopers
The average time with a recruiter at a career fair is ONLY 10 minutes. You have just 10 minutes to make an impression. If you are attending the Career Fair, this workshop is a MUST.
- Set goals for the fair
- What to bring
- What to wear
- Create business cards
- How to make your resumé shine
- What to say and How to say it
- How to behave (facial expressions, body language, professional etiquette, handshake)
- Exchanging business cards
- Follow up
- Reflect and summarize your key takeaways