- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content using our services.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not post or collect private or confidential information using our services, including your or any other person's resume, credit card information, social security or national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses. See the ITS safe computing site for the definition of sensitive, regulated data. http://www.safecomputing.umich.edu/dataguide/
- You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and University SPGs) applicable to your content including copyright laws.
- You are responsible for all content; text, files, information, images, graphics, photos, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials that you submit, post or display.
- Any breach of the terms of service may result in loss of access.
Reporting Copyright and Other Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. If you suspect copyright violation please contact email@example.com
- We are committed to making our websites accessible to individuals with disabilities. Please do your part, and provide alternative text describing any images you post. If you have audio or video files on your site, include a text transcript. If you need help understanding or complying, or if you experience inaccessible content, please let us know.