Dinners for Democracy
Dinners for Democracy are nonpartisan presentations and small group discussions on topics students care about. Participants can expect to gain:
- A deeper knowledge of the issue and an opportunity to discuss your thoughts
- Information about how your vote in local offices can affect the issue
- Additional resources you can use to learn more
- Free food at in-person events!
- Virtual attendees receive a $15 gift card as a thank you for participating. You'll have an opportunity to select from a list of restaurants/stores at the end of the event. Attendees who arrive more than 15 minutes late or do not participate in breakout discussions are not eligible for a gift card.
- You are welcome to participate in as many dinners as you like, though gift cards are limited to one per student per topic.