Student MCI
Student MCI

Travel Signature Sessions

The International Center staff will provide travel signatures for F and J students (and their dependents) who plan to travel internationally or need an updated signature. Students MUST register in advance and only come to the session they are registered for. 

Please bring the following documents: 1) original passport 2) original, most recent I-20 or DS-2019 (F2's I-20 or J2's DS-2019 if your dependent needs a signature) 3) valid EAD card for students on OPT 4) copy of most recent I-94

Session Is Over
Maize and Blue Room, Student Activities Building
For questions or contact information click here