Join us as Dean Mike Solomon and a panel of graduate faculty and students discuss the challenges and opportunities for graduate education in this singular historical moment.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Student mental health and wellness
- Antiracism goals and initiatives
- Effects of changes in federal policy
- Planning for extended time to degree
- Mentoring during challenging times
Registration is required. Through the registration form, you can also submit a question.
Zoom link and password will be emailed separately.