THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER.
Join fellow Public Health students for an afternoon of apple picking, cider, and donuts at Spicer Orchards!
Registration for Spicer Orchards 2019 is required to reserve a seat on the bus as space is limited. Registration includes bus transportation, lunch, a wagon ride for apple picking, cider and donuts! If you're also interested in participating in the corn maze, please let us know in the questions section. The corn maze is an optional activity and takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
Spicer Orchards also has a market, cafe, and winery to explore.
- 11:45 - 12:15 pm: Check-in at the font desk of SPH I
- 12:15 pm: Bus departs the School of Public Health
- 12:45 pm: Arrive to Spicer Orchards, eat lunch, and meet fellow Public Health students!
- 1:30 pm: Apple picking wagon ride
- 2:00 - 2:45 pm: Free time for participants to enjoy cider and donuts, explore the corn maze, or indulge at the market, cafe, and winery. We will also bring board games to play.
- 3:00 pm: Bus departs Spicer Orchards
If interested in bringing your family or meeting at Spicer Orchards instead of taking the bus, or would like to request an accommodation, please e-mail Dani Koel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spicer Family has been growing fruit in southeastern Michigan for five generations. Read more about their orchard.