Your hosts, Brandon Bond, MPH, MSW and Janelle Zora, MPH will guide each tour through the following agenda:
- Listening Circle Q&A
- What has your interaction/engagement been with the data and/or recommendations within the task force and committee reports around DEI/well-being/mental health?
- How did you come into contact with this information? What are the best/most accessible methods for you to stay updated with overall/general mental health and well-being?
- When you envision a mental health and wellness-informed college, what does that entail/look like?
- How would you want to engage with the MHWB initiatives taking place at LSA? What are some of the barriers that would limit your capacity and/or ability to engage in these initiatives?
- Is there anything else you would like the MHWBSA to know about your experience or hopes for the future of MHWB on this campus?
3. Conclusion, thank you and next steps