Allies at Work
In this session, participants will learn:
- The role of allies in creating inclusive environments and creating change
- The best practices for being an ally
- How to apply these best practices in a work environment
- To identify unique obstacles towards being an ally in a remote working environment
- To challenge their own practices to be more intentional and effective allies
You will benefit by:
- Raising self-awareness and initiating new actions
- Enhancing your professional and personal effectiveness on and off the job
- Positively influencing personal and organizational decisions
- Creating stronger and more positive work relationships with others
Audience: This workshop is limited to LSA employees only, which includes staff, faculty, and graduate and undergraduate student employees. External to LSA University employees may be considered if space is allowed. If you are outside LSA, your registration may be removed without warning to accommodate LSA employees. Thank you for understanding.
For questions or requests for accommodations, please contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Accommodation requests are generally easy to provide, but may require some time to accomplish, so advance notice is appreciated.