In this session, participants will:
- Increase awareness of how implicit bias can show up during the hiring process
- Gain an awareness of the importance of consistent guidelines, evaluation and candidate experience
- Discuss equitable hiring conventions
- Increase knowledge regarding affirmative action goals
- Learn about resources that exist in LSA and on campus
This workshop is required for all staff who are involved in the staff recruiting and selection process for LSA.
All LSA staff, faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates currently employed in LSA are welcome to attend. External guests may request to join as room allows.