Resource Navigators Appointments | Fall 2023
DISCOVER YOUR PATH!
Resource Navigators offer peer-to-peer wayfinding that helps you pinpoint people, places, resources, and opportunities. Talk to us! On U-M's large, decentralized campus, we can give you "warm" referrals to the teams you need to get things done!
In-person appointments are available on Central Campus at the Michigan League or on North Campus at Pierpont Commons. There are also Zoom options. Please check the details on the appointment listings.
What do you do to get ready? First, please be sure to complete the Intake Form.
You'll leave your appointment with referrals or contacts for questions, like...
• What student orgs are available to me?
• How do I get involved on campus?
• How do I find internship and research opportunities?
• Where is my advising office and how do I get academic help?
• How do I manage my time?
• What can I do to maintain wellness?
- Central Campus. Central Campus appointments are in the Michigan League. Check in on the main floor at the Information Desk.
- North Campus. North Campus appointments are in Pierpont Commons. Check in on the main floor at the Information Desk.
- Virtual. Virtual appointments are on Zoom. You will receive a link with your registration confirmation.
- Postings. Appointments are posted on Friday by noon for the coming week, with a variety of locations/types and times available.
If you use a wheelchair, please note that on your intake form. There are accessible spaces in each building.
Again, what do you do to get ready? Please be sure to complete the Intake Form. We prepare our responses based on your inquiry!
Please allow at least TWO HOURS between when you make an appointment and the actual appointment time. This allows time for personalized research.
You can meet with any ResNav with an appointment that fits your schedule OR check out their studies/interests.
Lorna. P2 College of Pharmacy. Undergrad Pharmaceutical Science. (U-M Grad & Undergrad student.) Hobbies: reading, running, traveling.
Maddie. School of Information (Bachelors, enrolled in Masters). What the F Magazine. CMYK Design. VOID Tech Consulting. (U-M Grad & Undergrad Student.) Hobbies: drawing, painting, traveling, hiking, trying new restaurants.
Nancy. LSA Organizational Studies & Philosophy, Politics & Economics. Hobbies: exploring NYC (her home), boba tea, and trying new foods/restaurants
Pearl. Taubman School of Architecture. Real Estate Development and Dance Minors. Thai Student Association. Asia Business Conference. Hobbies: boba, gym, R&B music.
Rocco. LSA Economics. Business Professionals of America. Hobbies: lifting, playing tennis, reading.
Ronen. LSA Economics. Michigan Hillel. Environmental Consulting Org U-M.